Play lacrosse anywhere with Bownet's 18' Diameter Men's Regulation Size Portable Lacrosse Crease.
Bownet is more than a net - it's a training system. For lacrosse teams, the integrated nets, goals and training equipment are crafted to work together, offering endless options for improving players' skills. This portable lacrosse crease works with Bownet goals and arcs to create a pro-level, reliable practice and game experience for players of all levels, including youth, high school, club and college.
Delivering the quality to last beyond the season, we engineer the crease from a resilient nylon sleeve with an internal composite rod. This allows for simple setup on turf, grass or the gym. Considering where you'll practice and play, all you need to do is add the included weights for turf surfaces and included stakes for grass fields to maintain stability.
The crease offers the fastest setup on the market at a quick 30 seconds with no tools required and measures 18' in diameter - the official regulation standard of U.S. Men's Lacrosse.
For transport, a carrying bag is included with pockets for stakes, weights and a large compartment for the crease.Features
- This lacrosse crease is constructed from resilient, brightly colored orange nylon to outlast any weather condition and offer high visibility on the playing field.
- The 18' diameter crease follows U.S. Men's Lacrosse standards for youth, high school, club and college practices.
- Quickly set up the lacrosse crease without the hassle of measuring and painting.
- Sets up in 30 seconds with no tools required - the fastest you'll find on the market.
- Includes men's crease, weights and stakes packed in a durable, organized carrying bag.
See Reviews for this product