When you need to practice or set up a game in line with current lacrosse rules, you don't want to be wasting time painting lines on the field.
Our eight-meter Standard Sized Portable Lacrosse Arc addresses this aspect in two ways. First, prioritizes the integration of our training equipment, and so you can set up anytime, anywhere, this women's lacrosse arc works with a crease of a corresponding size.
Second, we've pioneered the concept of portability and quality intertwined to have a meaningful, pro-level game. To lay down the lines for the goalie and defensive players, this women's and girls' lacrosse arc is engineered from a resilient nylon sleeve with an encased composite rod to allow simple setup on turf, grass or the gym. Weights hold it in place on turf surfaces and stakes accommodate grass fields to maintain stability during practice. Each weight is sectioned off and acts as a hash mark every four meters.
How quickly can you get playing or doing drills? Our arc delivers one of the fastest setups around, at a quick four minutes with no tools required, and measures the official regulation size of the United States Lacrosse Standards.
A carrying bag is included with pockets for stakes, weights and a large compartment for the arc. The portable and flexible arc meets the needs for practice at any level, including youth, high school, club and college.
Crese Sold Separately
WARNING: Read Proposition 65 warning before purchasing.
- Constructed from resilient, brightly colored nylon to outlast any weather condition and provide high visibility on the playing field.
- Eight-Meter Arc follows U.S. Lacrosse standards for youth, high school, club and college lacrosse practices.
- Quickly set up a lacrosse arc without the hassle of measuring and painting.
- Sets up in four minutes with two people and no tools required - the fastest available on the market.
- Includes eight-meter arc, weights and stakes packed in a durable organized carrying bag.
- One-year limited manufacturer warranty available.